- 2 small bananas, chopped into small pieces
- 4 Tbsp Superfoods Chia Seeds (https://www.rawlicious.co.za/subcategory/super_chia)
- 1 – 1,5 cups milk or milk substitute (almond/coconut/hemp/oat/rice)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Buttanutt nutbutter (https://www.buttanutt.co.za)
- 2 Tbsp Superfoods Berry Mix (https://www.rawlicious.co.za/item/berry_burst_200g_organic)
- 20g Superfoods Cacao Nibs (https://www.rawlicious.co.za/subcategory/cacao_nibs)
- 2 Tbsp nuts of your choice
- 1 fruit to decorate (Apple/Peach/Pear etc)
Mash bananas in a bowl and stir in chia seeds. Whisk in the milk, vanilla and cinnamon until well combined. Place in the fridge overnight to thicken.
Add toppings when ready to eat.
Prep time: 5 minutes to put together, plus overnight soaking time
Makes 2 medium bowls