06 Nov 2017
2018 Trail Running Workshops
What can you expect at the workshop:
- Valuable experience on training, gear, nutrition and goal setting that can save you big bucks and prevent injuries
- The chance to win a brand new Garmin Fenix 5
- Everyone will walk away with a prize!
- Tips on planning 2018 & your first ultra
- Practical examples on technique, strength, core & mobility training
- Some of the best wine from Muratie & tasty snacks from Dirtopia
- Nutrition advice from Superfoods expert Werner Daniel
- Discount codes on selected products for your next purchase
- Specific advice on stage racing
Western Cape (Kelvin Grove Club, Newlands) – 21 February – Buy tickets here
Some comments from the Gauteng workshops last week(17&18 January 2018):
Janet Bartlet : It was a really great workshop…came away encouraged to take on more races and try new and different training methods. They provided good advice and tips on training, gear and nutrition. Will definitely sign up for more workshops.
Marie Snyman-Jacobs It was a great event at SuperSport Park tonight!! Thanks for the all great sponsors!
Bennie Roux I learned more in 2hours than 2years of own lessons learnt the hard way
Naclanche Steyn Learned a lot, and nothing to motivate you more like new information and tips to run better. Thank you.
Stoked to be spending the evening with an incredible community of trail runners, South Africa’s most awesome trail couple, and all round brilliant friends! Very much a Happy Sammy – Samantha Schoeman
IamSuperbar Awesome! Well done on a successful workshop:)
“Well done on a great event! I was blown away with the co-sponsor support and the giveaways and product support you had there. That all points to the holistic ‘ecosystem’ of industry within which you operate and how well positioned you are to lead/ coach/ train people. This adds to the ‘comfort’ a person feels in being around experts.”
“Worth the money. I was doubting coming because of the cost , and a friend convinced otherwise . I’m glad she was the voice of reason because it turned out worth it. And prize I got was almost the value of the entry and so it feels like I came to a “free “ workshop for valuable advice . Thank you for that.”
“For a mere R700 it was awesome value. There is nothing more inspiring than rubbing shoulders with two of the best trail runners in SA. The best way to grow trail running in SA as a sport!”
Pirates Club It was a privilege to host the Greylings for such an informative evening!